Crazy Hectic!

I'm going crazy..
I've been crazy hectic in the office because we are moving plus I need to organize things with my students until I get back from the trip.
Now I have a major problem since I tried buying train tickets online for like 5 times and my card declined. Usually when a card declines it means that the transaction wasn't successful. I checked with my credit card provider and the 5 transactions was recorded successfully and pending the settlement from the merchant. I called the website and they said that they would cancel the transaction in 72 hours. But if not then I won't be able to follow up the matter since I will be in UK. Kom, I might have to ask your help to pretend to be me an check the transaction status..

ah aku pusing.. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home